Ah result! Thanks to hydra arts I have finally figured out the 'dodgy colour' problem. When I opened the document in photoshop I just had to change the CMYK to RGB in the dialog box, simple as that. Ive been trying to figure it out since we did the digital elective, but there we are. Ladysnail will be impressed because I know she has had the same problem. Anyway here are some mushrooms, I don't know why, I just decided to draw them the other day and thought I could practice this live trace thing in illustrator. I might put a mustache on one just for inspetor marmalade, I think she'd like that. I think they're cute.