Thursday 8 November 2007

New Book Covers.

The first cover is for a book called 'the island' which is sort of like Captain Corelli's mandolin with a twist of leprosy. It's quite good really but nothing can compare to Captain Corelli. It's very loosley based on the entrance to the leper colony on spinolonga, which is an island next to Crete. It's pretty simple but i'm quite happy with it, plus it's turquoise which is always good.



This next one isn't finished yet, iv'e been working on it all day and to be honest i'm not sure where i'm going with it yet, but I do like it so far. Its for a book called the Italian quarter and it's about an italian family living in London and the story of the grandfather who was a prisoner on war in WW2. It's quite short but I am enjoying it. I just wish I didn't feel so crap, stupid sinuses. It kind of swings between headaches and nausia. I just want to go to bed but I can't because I need to get this work done. Thank god for nurofen and Top Gear.


No comments: