Thursday 26 April 2007

Car Manuals

These are my first attempt at screen printing back in September. I was really impressed with them considering it was my first try, I have to thank LadySnail for all her help since I had no idea what I was doing until she went through it all with me. We were asked to create a series of 10 artists books and I did mine on car manuals. I collaged manuals together and drew car engines, then combined them using screen printing.






The Pictures below are the first collages I did for the project, I really enjoyed doing this project it was one of my favourites this year.


1 comment:

Deb said...

wow! look at all this work! you should be very very proud of your first attempt at screenprinting. many people will not ever try it! one day i will get you to go back in the print room! dx